Why node.js for Application Development
Following are some extraordinary features of NodeJS as a framework that brings NodeJS as first choice for web development.
With asynchronous and event-driven APIs in NodeJS library that is its non-blocking characteristic makes the application functioning fast and smooth and wherever needed Node.JS notification mechanism helps get a response on previous APIs calls.
NodeJS applications generate data in chunks and thus no buffering is required.
NodeJS has a single-threaded model along with an event loop which as a mechanism helps response from the server in a non-blocking mode that makes the application server highly scalable in comparision to traditional servers and thus makes them handle a much higher number of requests.
And all of this advantage comes in with an open-source-based license, thanks to MIT Licence NodeJS is open source.
NodeJS is best suited for forums, social networks, chats, and its interesting power can be exploited to build anything…. practically everything…..
NodeJS has a very rich exosystem, has varied community contribution to NodeJS NPM library which is a default package of NodeJS which increases the potential of developing applications using NodeJS with reduced time of development and thus optimum cost.
Node.JS Web Development Services
- Node.js API Development and Integration
- Node.js CMS Development
- Node.js Server-Side Development
- Node.js Web App Development
- Node.js Packages Development
- Node.js Plugin Development
- Custom Node.js Application Development
- NodeJS Support and Maintainence
- NodeJS Migration Services
Node.JS Based Project Solutions
- Real-time chatbots and chat application development
- Social networking app development
- IoT app development using node js
- Develop collaboration with conferencing applications
- Rich web portal and ecommerce development
- Development of video calling application and integration
- Integration with WebRTC and Web Socket
- Network programming with Node.js Development
- Node.js based desktop app development