Our Refund Policy
Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which Ways and Means Technology Pvt. Ltd. Ways and Means Technology Pvt. Ltd. will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of Ways and Means Technology Pvt. Ltd. in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
Coverage & Scope
This Refund Policy covers Ways and Means Technology Private Limited action and approach towards refunds. This Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Ways and Means Technology Private Limited does not own or control or of persons that Ways and Means Technology Private Limited does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which Ways and Means Technology Private Limited websites link.
Refund Process Qualification Terms
When you file a complaint to Ways and Means Technology Private Limited, we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. Refund is only made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to solve the issue. While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, refund may apply*
- Development/Post-sales operations has not yet started.
- The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing.
- Client has not violated our payment terms.
- Client has not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association).
- The reasons client made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for refund trial.
- Client has presented all the proofs and evidences surfacing their refund claim.
- The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from client’s bank or payment vendor.
Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable.
- Refund query is processed, analyzed and checked for veracity
- Match the query with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points
- Arrange for refunds in permissible situations and settle fully or partly, as the case may be.
- Sign a proof agreement.
- Unless client has been told otherwise, client will have to destroy all copies of information shared and communication that happened in the due course.
- The refund may take 7-10 business days to process, after the refund agreement is signed
You will be refunded in the currency you were charged in or as decided while reviewing the refund request. If this is not your native currency, your bank may charge exchange fees, or a change in the exchange rate may have resulted in a difference in the amount refunded compared to the amount you originally paid (in your native currency). It is solely your responsibility if you have to pay any fees or bear any losses in this process.