1 to 6 Years
|Hiring Target Date
2017-07-05 to 2017-09-30
J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Spring , JSF, Tomcat Apache, Unix, Shell
As per industry standard
B.Tech., M.C.A., M.Tech., M.Sc. IT.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should take part in software and architectural
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- Develop and design software based prototypes.
- Should take part in testing of prototypes.
- Should be updated with the software and be
- Should be flexible to learn new programs and
Should show good levels of enthusiasm and
interest in all IT related things
Technical Skills Required
- Experience in programing language of Java / J2EE,
JSP, XML, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Servlets, EJB, WSDL, AJAX and SOAP, JQuery,
JSON is a must
- Knowledge on all aspects of Software Development
Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good knowledge of W3C standards and design patterns
- Rich experience configuring and using any or all of
the following highly desirable:
- JDBC, JQuery, Struts, Oracle, Log4j, Ant,
Subversion, Tomcat, JUnit, Jira, Apache MQ
- Experience with Maven is a definite plus.
- Experience in Database architecting is preferred
- Adequate understanding of RDBMS concepts with flair
in SQL & basic Linux / Unix exposure
Skills, Leadership Qualities, Team Worker, Co-operative Nature, Hard-Working,
Dedicated and a Pleasant Personality.